The Home needs support from corporates in all sectors in developing service and organizing different activities. We welcome various ways of cooperation that can assist the Home’s operation and help the children. Here are some examples:
1. Organize fundraising event
Corporates can organize fundraising activity to encourage their staff, partners and customers to donate and support. For example:
- Daniel’s Group places donation boxes in their shops to encourage customers to donate;
- Shell supported the Chocolate Charity Sale and encouraged her customers to purchase the chocolate in all petrol stations.
2. Assist in promotion
Using the existing network and resources, corporates can promote the Home’s service. For example:
- Insert the Home’s leaflet in newsletter and statement to customers;
- Place the Home’s banner advertisements on corporates’ website;
- Insert hyperlink of the Home’s website in emails;
- Provide advertising channels;
- Help distributing leaflets and posters.
3. Take Part in “Make the Dreams Come True” Campaign
How can a corporate participate in the scheme?
Encourage your employees to donate HK$80 per month or HK$960 a year, and the corporate donates the same amount. Corporate may entitle a certificate or trophy and may have the chance for Caring Company nomination.
Together with employees, a corporate can sponsor local orphans and children from broken or low-income families to fulfill their dreams.
If you have interest towards the above campaign, please feel free to contact the Home at 3756 4432.
4. Campaign Sponsorship
Corporates can sponsor activity of the Home. For example:
- Konew Financial Express sponsored children with outstanding performance to attend overseas study trip;
- Chung Hwa Book Co., (H.K.) Ltd. and Computime Group Limited sponsored children to build up confidence and develop leadership skills through a series of training courses.
- Karrie International Holdings Limited sponsored outreaching and adventure programmes to cultivate the resilience of participants.
- Hop Yuen (Holdings) Limited sponsored children to join environmental protection eco-tour.
- Ma On Shan Plaza provided free venue for the Home’s events.
Corporates can support the Home’s service by donation.
Corporates can assist the Home and broaden children’s horizon with their professional knowledge and resources, for example:
- Illustrator Chocolate Rain, Hosannart and Jeanie provided illustration design for the Home’s activity;
- The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Hong Kong offered internship opportunities to children;
- TOM Group Limited donated books and provided story-telling programs for our children.
- Craigengower Cricket Club organized fun day for our children.
Nomination for Caring Company
The Home nominates closely-related, long-term partners and companies provided sincere support to the Home as Caring Company every year.
About the nomination criteria, please call 3756 4432 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org .